Woohoo… My first mystery blogger award nomination. . Thank you so much Samreen. I’m so pleased you’ve nominated me for this award. In this blogging world I got a new friend, Samreen, she is such an awesome blogger, her poems are great and worth reading. So guys do have a look at her blog https://unlockingthehiddenme.org
1.Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3.Mention Okoto Enigma, , the creator of the award.
4.Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5.Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
6.Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
7.Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
8.Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
9.Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me…
1. I am music girl, I love dancing and listening to Indian and international songs.
2. I am reader. I like reading books, novellas, articles and interesting and knowledgeable facts about life and world.
3. I am also a dreamer as books, tv series takes me to the fantasy and imaginary 🌍. But i live in real world…😂
Questions and Answers…
1. Who do you love the most and why? I love the god creations -nature ,mountains ,rivers,birds etc. infact all the creations of god because they are pure and beautiful.
2. What according to you is important, love or money? Well, both of them are very essential for us to live a happy life. So i would go for both money and love bcoz a person only with money can’t buy love and care. And a person only with love can’t buy his basic necessities and stuffs.
3. What’s your lesson learnt about life? I am just a 19 year old girl so I don’t have much experience about life as I m still a learner. But there are some incident that taught me lessons.
a) Don’t take anything for granted.
b) There is no shortcut for anything. As said by Lord Buddha Drop by drop is the water pot filled.
c) Be real in this materialistic world.
4.Who do you admire the most? I am one of the great admirer of chetan bhagat. He is an great achiever and indian writer. He is an inspiration to me.
5. If you get a magic wand what would be your three wishes you would fulfill ?
b) Strength to face any obstacles.
My Best post…
I have not posted much as I am a beginner. But for my best i will go for https://quelleart.wordpress.com/2020/10/29/self-confidence-vs-arrogance/
Well it’s not easy for me to choose few among you all talented ,unique and great people out there, so I nominate everyone of you ,so comment me and be the part of this wonderful award. 🥳🥳
1.What do you value most and why?
2.Can you think of any funny incident from your school days?Which one?
3.How would you want your loved ones to remember you?
4.Have you ever experienced any kind of supernatural thing ?
5. Do you believe in God?
Thank you so much guys for your love and appreciation to my blog post. 😍🥰🤩 STAY HAPPY AND STAY SAFE…